My presentation covered everything related with AJAX including
- Web 2.0
- Hidden Frames
- ASP.NET AJAX
- Programming Model of ASP.NET AJAX
- Server Centric Programming Model
- Client Centric Programming Model
- Trade Offs of the two Programming Models
- Supporting tools for Web 2.0 developers for analyzing the network traffic created by your web app, manipulating DOM, styles and other aspects of your web app and browser.
The supporting tools for the debugging and analysis included the following
- Internet Explorer Developer Toolbar
- Nikhil Kothari's Web Development Helper for Internet Explorer
- Firebug for Firefox
- YSlow for Firebug
I also gave three demos/code walkthroughs during the course of this presentation one on each of the XMLHttpRequest, UpdatePanel and PageMethods.
The feedback and response was overwhelming and the hall remained jam packed till the end :)
You can download my presentation from here so as to have a deeper look at it and get better insight of AJAX really from inside out.